LANDLORD TENANT LAWYER IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
As real estate lawyers in San Antonio, our practice routinely includes drafting and negotiation of residential and commercial leases, and handling all aspects of the landlord-tenant relationship from beginning to end.
While we frequently represent tenants (“lessees”) and landlords (“lessors”) under Commercial Lease Agreements, we exclusively represent the Landlord/Owner (“lessor”) and/or Property Manager under residential leases and in evictions.
Our landlord-tenant real estate practice regularly involves providing advice, counsel and representation concerning:
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- Residential Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- “Lease-to-Own” and Lease Option Document Drafting
- Lease Breach Disputes
- Tenant default (monetary and non-monetary)
- Repair and deduct claims
- Security Deposit Accounting and Refund Claims – “bad faith”
- Repair and Maintenance disputes / Repair & Deduct Remedies
- Tenant Build-out / Tenant Improvement Allowances
- Security Device Claims
- Damage to Leasehold Premises / Property Damage
- Personal Guarantee
- FE & D – Eviction (Representing Landlord Only)
- Theft or Damage to Leased Premises
- Abandonment of Leased Premises
- Suits to Collect Unpaid Rent
We also provide regular advice and general counsel to a variety of commercial and residential property management firms and professional managers across San Antonio and the surrounding communities.