Frio County (Pearsall)
Year Built: 1904 major renovation in 1950
Architect: Henry T. Phelps
The 1904 Frio County Courthouse is located in Pearsall, Texas, and is the fifth Courthouse to serve the county. It was built in 1904 and majorly remodeled in 1930. It underwent further significant alterations in 1950.
The ruins of the 3rd Frio County courthouse (1878) still stand on private property (the Slaughter Ranch) in the former county seat, Frio Town (now a ghost town).
The current courthouse is very dilapidated and definitely needs some TLC.